From Android Market Place to Google PLAY Store and to an endless version numbers, the version update saga continues and on the same lines, here comes an another update for the Google PLAY Store which is dubbed as 3.9.16 and in this article we will be checking out on what are the detailed change log of this update along with the step by step procedure which will help you to upgrade your PLAY Store version with this latest one. Please be informed that this update of PLAY Store has only been rolled out to some specific countries as of now and there is no exact timeline on by when this update will be pushed to the other countries.
New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.9.16:
An all new update is awaiting your Android smartphone for your Google PLAY which though doesn’t come with any significant make overs but it comes with some stability fixes and some key features are added which were missing. We have summed up a detailed feature list:
My Apps: Previously, every app which you downloaded gets into your “My Apps” list, but with the new update, you can now delete all the apps which you feel that you don’t want to see in your My Apps List.
Wish List: With Wish List feature, one can bookmark all their favourite apps, music, books and other Play content.
Refreshed Notifications: Notification system has been updated a bit after several Google PLAY Store updated as the notifications can now be expanded than just a notifier prior to this update.
So let’s check out on how you can install this all new Google PLAY Store in your device.
Procedure to Upgrade Google PLAY Store to the Latest 3.9.16 version:
- Download Google PLAY Store 3.9.16 APK from below to your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer using the original USB cable and transfer the APK file in your device. You can also alternatively download the APK in your device and open the same so as to follow the on screen instructions.
- Now, disconnect the device and navigate to the placed APK file which you placed in your Android device to open the same and follow the on screen instructions as shown above. Please note that if just by any chance the Play Store apk doesn’t support, then you will have to wait till the time its Officially pushed for your device.
So there you go you have now successfully upgraded your Google PLAY Store in your device with the latest firmware version of 3.9.16. Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of installing this all new Google PLAY Store.
Note: If just by chance the Play Store apk doesn’t support, then you will have to wait till the time its Officially pushed for your device.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of updating the PLAY Store. So there you go, you have now successfully updated your PLAY Store with the latest version.
- Download Play Store 3.9.16
- Download Play Store 3.8.17
- Download Play Store 3.8.16
- Download Play Store 3.8.15
- Jelly Bean Play Store
- Download Play Store 3.7.15
- Download Play Store 3.7.13
- Download Play Store 3.5.19
- Download Play Store 3.5.16
- Download Play Store 3.5.15
- Download Play Store 3.4.7