Two Russian websites Mobile-review and gagadget did an extensive review of Samsung Galaxy S4 with Exynos 5 Octa (I9500).
Key points of the reviews:
– Screen is very good though not the brightest, H2H photo comparisons show excellent contrast and accurate colors
– Octa variant does 12,5hrs of continuous video playback
– Turning off gesture & face sensors dramatically increases battery life
– The A15 cores run @ 1.8GHz, A7 cores @ 1.2GHz, the PowerVR SGX 544MP3 @533MHz
– The Octa version delivers 10% better benchmark performance to the Snapdragon 600 variant
– Great overall impressions, negative point is the lack of FM radio which is confirmed to be missing from the Octa version too.